Kid to Kid, an international children's clothing store franchise is seeking outstanding retail candidates to join our Sales Associate team.
What We Do
Buy and sell the best things kids outgrow at lightning speed. Unlike a traditional retail store, we pay cash for clothing and other items from customers coming into the store. We take pride in maintaining a clean, organized, great-looking store. We manage our inventory including tagging, hanging and merchandising. We are proactive and innovative with our customers. Our teams cross train for various positions and work in other areas of the store as needed.
- Do you know children & baby fashion apparel, toys, and gear?
- Does (or would) a closet organized by category and color make you happy?
- Do you enjoy working alongside fun, energetic, team-oriented people?
- Do you like getting amazing discounts on kid’s stuff?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, you’d love to join our team.
- Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
- Tagging and sorting clothes, toys, etc.
- Learning Kid-to-Kid's systems and procedures to enhance work efficiencies and complete support duties
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
- Develop procedure knowledge by completing online training
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Maintain good housekeeping
At Kid to Kid, we offer:
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules that compliment your busy life
- A great employee discount
- A fun retail environment
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- “Can do” personality
- Can act quickly to resolve customer issues
- Ideal candidates would have 1-2 years of previous retail experience OR be studying business, marketing, or a related field.
We need people who are willing to work hard, multi-task, and that take pride in keeping the store organized and shoppable. Our team members cross train and work in other areas of the store as needed.
Kid to Kid is always looking for fun, friendly people to join our team who are willing to work hard, multi-task, and that take pride in keeping the store organized and shoppable. Our team members cross train and work in other areas of the store as needed and there are multiple advancement opportunities. We offer flexible schedules that compliment your busy life, great employee discounts and fun retail environment.
Every day, more than 10,000 kids open a little pink door to a shopping experience that’s unmatched for value and selection by any other retail children’s store. With more than 125 locations across the United States, Canada and Portugal, Kid to Kid is making a difference in a variety of communities by providing growing families with items that they need and love at a fraction of the retail cost.
Customers love us for our daily-changing selection, our value, and the convenience of selling their outgrown kids’ items for cash on the spot. Our product is locally sourced and sustainable, and we actually put money back into the local economy. And our love of kids motivates us raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to build schools in underprivileged countries.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to BaseCamp Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)